Switch OFF the lights
Turn OFF the photocopier
Money OFF the electricity bill
Recycle more waste
Carbon Clean Up Campaign
10 top carbon saving tips
1. Place all paper waste, bottles and cans in cycling bins or receptacles
2. Switching off the monitors at night and during holidays
3. Switching off photocopiers at night and at weekends.
4. Ensuring that your windows are shut when you leave in winter
5. Unplugging phone chargers at the mains when not in use.
6. Do not print off documents unnecessarily.
7. Unplugging the microwave at the mains when not in use.
8. Filling the kettle with the appropriate quantity of water.
9. Print off documents double sided if copier allows
10. Switching off the lights of a room when unoccupied, especially overnight and at weekend.